Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boys white beat CIHA in exhibition












Last night at the Civic Complex was a fantastic game between boys white and CIHA. The boys played so well, and had more than a couple moments of real magic. It will be exciting to see what happens with this team as the season continues and they spend more and more time on the ice together. The final score was 4 to 2 in favor of OHA. It felt good to win one with such style so early in the season.

I also want to mention that the fan support was great. There were lots of parents ringside, along with many kids from our other boys and girls teams. Here are some pictures...

PS - Please forgive the blurriness. I pulled a total rookie move and forgot to charge the batteries for my nice camera. Instead, I had to use my back-up purse camera (which used to take much nicer pictures until after an apple juice accident).